Quality Policy: “Witten Company, Inc is continually improving our products and exceeding customer satisfaction through a tradition of quality excellence.”
General: As a supplier to WITTEN Co. Inc., it is understood that your organization agrees to meet the following requirements, where applicable:
- Product, procedures, processes and equipment must maintain approval on Witten Company, Inc. approved supplier list.
- Supplier must maintain qualified personnel and training records to meet the requirements of the purchase order.
- Supplier must maintain a quality management system and approval of this system by Witten Company, Inc.
- Supplier certifies compliance to all requirements of specifications and/or drawings of the current revision at the time of shipment, unless otherwise specified in the purchase order
- Products are to be inspected to ensure they meet all requirements (dimensionally, visually, etc) of the purchase order and the results are recorded (as appropriate.) All special processes (cadmium, anodizing, heat treat, etc.) where the compliance cannot be verified by inspections will require a Certificate of Compliance.
- Suppliers shall provide Original & Legible Raw Material Test Reports for all material provided.
- The supplier is to notify Witten Company of any nonconforming product, receive nonconforming product disposition approvals, notify of changes to product, processes, suppliers and facilities.
- Record retention requirements are required for 13 years minimum.
- Witten Company, Inc., our customer and regulatory authorities has the right of access to all facilities and/or applicable records involved in the purchase order.
- The purchase order number must appear on all related correspondence, shipping papers, and invoices to insure proper payment.
- Witten Company, Inc. must be notified immediately if you are unable to ship as specified on this order.
- Witten Company, Inc.’s Supplier Terms and Conditions must be flowed down to any subcontractor.
- All material provided to Witten Company, Inc. must be free of conflict minerals as described in SEC# 34-67716 Conflict Minerals Final Rule and Pursuant to Section 1502 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (the “Act”).
- Counterfeit avoidance & detection shall be performed per the DOD counterfeit Prevention Policy and DFAR 252.246-7007.
- Monitoring & Measuring equipment must be calibrated or verified & traceable to a National or International Measurement standard.
- Witten Company, Inc. will not pay for expedited shipping unless we have included it on our purchase order.
- Witten Company, Inc promotes ethical behavior from our suppliers including but not limited to respecting employee rights, banning child or forced labor, providing a safe workplace for their employees and demonstrating honesty and fairness in their business practices.
- Witten Company expects all of its subcontractors, suppliers and vendors to comply with all of their applicable obligations under Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, as amended, 38 U.S.C. § 4212 or any other law requiring equal opportunity for disabled persons, and other protected veterans. Further, the equal employment opportunity clauses set forth in 41 CFR § 60-1.4(a), 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR § 60-741.5(a) are hereby incorporated by reference into all of the transactions between our companies.